Flash High-Gloss Dump Truck Tarp System (38' and 41') | Donovan Tarps
MODEL: Donovan 1800318, 1803942, 1801534, 1808911
||Kit Name||Length||Arms||Housing Width||Springs|
||96"||22-coil UB torsion|
* Previously known as Long Arm
** Previously known as Long Arm 41
The Flash™ is the toughest dump body covering system on the planet, engineered for both durability and superior safety. The spring assembly features five per side to ensure loads are secure. An exclusive extra-strong stamped-steel spring enclosure, dubbed “the clamshell” for its impressive closing capabilities, protects the springs from rocks, mud and debris. A two-part stamping process eliminates welds and contributes to a more indestructible product, and the heavy-duty Grade 8 spring pin will not break. Models marked “UB” are designed with 22-coil underbody spring assemblies.
Pivot arms are thick-walled and guaranteed unbreakable. The professional, high-polish zinc protective coating protects the system from corrosive environments. Optional 30° arms are bent with a specially-made die in a one-piece design, for optimum structural integrity. Die-cast 90° aluminum elbows at rear cross piece match arm shape and enhance arm strength. An upper bolt slot simplifies arm installation.
The dependable Durabuilt™ 12V direct-drive electric motor has an in-cab rotary switch for operator convenience. (The motor comes with a three-year full replacement warranty.) Optional upgrades include 40-amp Durabuilt™ rocker switch kit with solenoid, wind deflectors, pivot arm rests and spring trap and tarp trap hold-downs. Approximate shipping weight: 225 lbs.
Complete your tarp system by choosing from one of our high quality tarp options. Additional tarp fabrics, sizes, and options available, call us today for a quote if you don't see what you need.
- Extruded Aluminum Roller Bar with Side Plates (all models)
- Aluminum High-Gloss Pivot Arms (all models)
- Durabuilt™ Motor with 3-Year Warranty (all models)
- Rotary Switch (all models)
- Assembled Housings (standard for 38' and 41' models)
- 25' wire with contact plate (38' and 41' models
Additional Tarp System Options*
- P/N 1801919 - Aluminum Wind Deflector - 1 Pc.
- P/N 1801999 - Aluminum Arm Rest Kit
- P/N 1808506 - Straight Tension Arm
- P/N 1808507 - 30° Bend Tension Arm
- P/N 1801434 - Spring Trap Hold-Down Kit
- P/N 1801490 - Tarp Trap Hold-Down Kit
- P/N 1125250 - Arm-Lok™ Kit - For Trucks
- P/N 1125800 - Arm-Lok™ Kit - For Trailers
- P/N 1801935 - Rocker Switch