Rack 'n Pinion® Roll Off Trailer System | Pioneer Tarp
MODEL: Pioneer RP4500SATR
The Rack ‘n Pinion® Strong Arm roll off trailer tarp system utilizes rack and pinion technology for controlled side arm movement. A hydraulic cylinder moves a rack gear forward and backwards. The rack gear is mated with a pinion gear attached to the base of the pivot arms. This arrangement creates a mechanical advantage which provides continuous control over speed and precise synchronization of the pivot arms as they cover and uncover the container. Look for the distinctive tombstone, a symbol of Pioneer's Rack 'n Pinion tarping system's industry-leading quality for over a decade.
The Rack 'n Pinion® roll off trailer system includes a 114" wide heavy duty mesh tarp.
Applications: Cable hoist roll off trailers
Container style/size: Up to 32 foot containers
Standard tarp: Heavy duty mesh
Rack 'n Pinion Tarp System Standard Features:
- Tarping system with pivot assembly for consistently precise tarp movement
- Adjustable gantry moves vertically from 60" to 96" (SATR)
- Roller mounted on gantry, reducing stress on framework
- Spring loaded roller assembly
- Fixed length unbreakable pivot arms
- Industry leading 5-year non-prorated warranty covers the entire system (excludes tarp)
- Features Pioneer's distinctive tombstone