HR2000 PP/PTO Hi-Roller Roll Off Tarp System | Pioneer Tarp
MODELS: Pioneer HR2000PP, HR2000PTO
The HR2000 PP/PTO Hi-Roller roll off tarp system from Pioneer is an armless semi-automatic tarp system designed for single axle hook lifts and cable hoists, and covers containers in size from 20 to 50 yards up to 24' in length.
The Pioneer HR2000 armless tarping system is ideal for use in tight alleyways or other areas where side-to-side clearance is limited. To operate, the driver raises the gantry, flips the rope over the container, walks to the rear and pulls the cover over the load. The tarp operates via a spring-loaded roller that acts similarly to a window shade. The HR2000 uses a 5” spring-loaded telescopic roller and a hydraulic gantry powered by either a 12 volt DC self-contained power unit or integrated with the truck's hydraulic system.
Applications: Tandem and tri-axle hook lifts/cable hoist
Container style/size: 20 to 50 yard containers up to 24' long
Standard tarp: Heavy duty mesh, 8' x 31'
HR2000 Tarp System Model Details:
- HR2000 PP: Power Pack (powered by 12V DC electric over hydraulic pump)
- HR2000 PTO: Hydraulic (powered by truck's hydraulic system)
HR2000 Tarp System Standard Features:
- Armless system for use where side-to-side clearance is limited
- No pivot arms to replace
- Simple window shade-like operation; just pull a rope to cover load
- 2-stage heavy duty cylinder extends gantry to 13'
- Strong and solid hydraulic gantry system has self-contained support members, no gusseting required
- Gantry adjusts from 68" to 156": powered by 12 volt power pack or truck PTO
- Audio and visual “Up-Gantry" alarm system in cab increases safety
- Gantry legs deploy through bearing rings, minimizing play between stages for smooth, quiet operation
- Fewer moving parts, no chains, sprockets or pulleys
- 8' by 31' Shade mesh tarp with pig tail tie-down system
- Available with 12 volt DC power pack or PTO powered version