5000X Economy Steel Dump Truck Tarp System 1803906 | Donovan Tarps
MODEL: Donovan 1803906, 1803902, 1803895
The 5000X Economy Steel Arm System from Donovan is one of the most popular and dependable front-to-back tarp systems on the market from a brand that stands for quality and value. The 5000 Series is an economical option for those looking for a high-quality tarp system with price being a key consideration.
The 5000X is available in three models, each of which features zinc-plated steel tubing and easy-to-mount, low-profile flat-coil torsion springs. The zinc coating prevents rust and enhances the 5000 Series' professional look.
|Part #||Kit Name||Arms||Drive||Springs||Electrics|
|1803906||5000XCL||Galvanized||Cab Level||Flat Coil (3)||N/A|
|1803902||5000XGL||Galvanized||Ground Level||Flat Coil (3)||N/A|
|1803895||5000XEL||Galvanized||Electric||Flat Coil (3)||Rotary Switch|
- Tarp spool with side plates
- Steel roller bar
- 1-1/4'" square arms (2-piece galvanized with 30-degree bend)
- Flat coil springs (3)
- Cab-Level Crank - Standard for 5000XCL (P/N 1803906)
- Ground-Level Crank - Standard for 5000XGL (P/N 1803902)
- Durabuilt™ Motor - Standard for 5000XEL (P/N 1803895)
- Rotary Switch - Standard for 5000XEL (P/N 1803895)
- Fits boxes & trailers up to 16'
- Fits dump bodies and trailers up to 18' using black or multi-mesh tarps
- Fits dump bodies and trailers up to 16' using vinyl or Mighty Mesh (due to weight of tarp material)
- Tarp (variety of materials available)
- P/N 1801943 - Steel Wind Deflector - 2 Pc.P/N 1800036 - Chain Guard (For GL Kit, 1803902)
- P/N 1802081 - Medium-Duty Arm Rest Kit
- P/N 1802008 - Steel Heavy-Duty Arm Rest Kit
- P/N 1801434 - Spring Trap Hold-Down Kit
- P/N 1801490 - Tarp Trap Hold-Down Kit
- P/N 1801935 – 40-amp Durabuilt™ Rocker Switch with solenoid
Complete your tarp system by choosing from one of our high-quality tarp options. Additional tarp fabrics, sizes, and options available, call us today for a quote if you don't see what you need.
We Also Recommend
Electric Dump Truck Tarp System, up to 24' (5-Spring, Aluminum) | Sioux City Tarp