HR2500 PowerGlide Electric Roll Off Tarp System | Pioneer Tarp
MODELS: Pioneer HR2500, HR2500AL
The Pioneer HR2500 PowerGlide is a versatile, affordably-priced electric medium duty roll off tarp system. This PowerGlide roll off tarp system fills out the Pioneer product line with similar economy to the Econocover 1500, while offering comparable performance to their flagship Rack 'n Pinion RP4500 series.
The slide carriage design and hydraulic gantry allow the PowerGlide to cover containers of various heights and lengths up to 24'. The hydraulic system installs easily and is virtually maintenance-free. The PowerGlide is backed by an industry leading 3-year system warranty.
Applications: Multiple axle roll off hoists or single axle hoists
Container style/size: Containers up to 24' long
Standard tarp: Heavy duty mesh
HR2500 Tarp System Model Details:
- HR2500: Steel arms
- HR2500AL: Aluminum arms
HR2500 Tarp System Standard Features:
Versatility & Operation
- Carriage slides forward and backward 24” to accommodate various size containers
- Adjustable gantry moves 60” to 96”
- Direct drive hydraulic motor provides smooth, quiet operation
- Suitable for multiple axle roll off hoists or single axle hoists with containers up to 24'
- Industry leading 3-year system warranty
- Heavy duty torsion springs provide a 10-15 year service life
- Heavy duty windscreen prevents whipping of the tarp, which results in longer tarp life
- Reinforced rear pocket provides increased strength, extending the life of the tarp
Installation & Maintenance
- Maintenance-free slider carriage bearings provide easy movement and will last the life of the system
- Hydraulic system requires less maintenance and is more durable than electric systems