Roll-Rite® Replacement Plastic Tarp Centering Flange (Pair) 76810 | US Tarp

  • $ 44.44 USD


Due to manufacturer stock issues, please contact us for product availability.

MODEL: US Tarp 76810

The replacement plastic tarp centering flange is a replacement part used on the top tube (rear crossbar) for the aluminum arm Roll-Rite® system.  

Comes as a set of two units.

If you have any questions about compatibility with your particular system, please don't hesitate to give us a call at (786)708-6662.